![]() |
| INFOS / LIEN |
1 No Artist – Intro
2 Secluded Journalists – Rules And Regulations
3 Optimus Rhyme – Discussion
4 Organics – Some People
5 Icontact – Capture Attention
6 Thunderhut – The Hut
7 Enzyme & Braynfuqt – Win A Pryze
8 Brodhi – Brodhidharma
9 Forensic Science – Ride The Beat
10 Dor 1 Sok The Virgo & Enzyme – Just A Blessing
11 Ayentee – Average Alien Nation
12 Organics Feat. Simple – Oxygen
13 Sok The Virgo & Theory – One Unit At A Time
14 Twisted Logik – Here We Go
15 Braynfuqt & Tonz – Keep It Underground
16 Abnormal – 3 Minds
17 Enzyme & Pseudo – Burnout
18 Pushing Destinations – I've Been Up
19 Relic & Sok The Virgo – Childish
20 Safari & Braynfuqt – Mental Funk

very very dope lp
RépondreSupprimerthanks mang
my pleasure!
SupprimerNice, I have never heard of this album before but the artists on it look amazing. Thanks
RépondreSupprimerI just found it amongst many other cds in a box, I even forgot it... great re-discovery! :)
Supprimer