Hey, the link shows an error and it says that the album can be downloaded on amazon or itoons.
I don't know what happen with mf these days but it works perfectly for me, I just tried right now and succeeded to open the file... ???
this link does not work. please reupload maybe under a different name? maybe mediafire got smartyr....
I assure you I just tested it and it works fine... maybe there's something with the country in which it is dlded or uploaded... don't know. Well I'll re-upload it with another name tomorrow, we'll see then.
NEW LINK
Hey, the link shows an error and it says that the album can be downloaded on amazon or itoons.
RépondreSupprimerI don't know what happen with mf these days but it works perfectly for me, I just tried right now and succeeded to open the file... ???
Supprimerthis link does not work. please reupload maybe under a different name? maybe mediafire got smartyr....
RépondreSupprimerI assure you I just tested it and it works fine... maybe there's something with the country in which it is dlded or uploaded... don't know. Well I'll re-upload it with another name tomorrow, we'll see then.
SupprimerNEW LINK
RépondreSupprimer