Yeah Pip is one of my fav artists too, never had the chance of seeing him live unfortunately... and yes lots of posts these weeks, 'till I'm unemployed I'll go on :) ahahah
hope you're fine, I guess you have lots of new records to listen to!
lost my harddrive a few weeks back...the big one :( Had all my shapeshifters and san diego stuff...kinda sucks. But I have been buying a ton of cds lately. Trying to get a lot of the old Shape shifter orginals...
you mean the old shape shifters CDR originals... ahaha I only have akuma "eye in the sky" & liferexall album "for real", both bought at shows on cdr... well it's always nice to support these artists... got some vinyls too. I heard for some months now that they prepare a new ep, the whole band... I hope it'll be out for real.
Love Pip Skid..
RépondreSupprimeryou have been going nuts on the posts lately...good stuff.
Hope you are well brother, have a good one :P
Yeah Pip is one of my fav artists too, never had the chance of seeing him live unfortunately... and yes lots of posts these weeks, 'till I'm unemployed I'll go on :) ahahah
RépondreSupprimerhope you're fine, I guess you have lots of new records to listen to!
lost my harddrive a few weeks back...the big one :( Had all my shapeshifters and san diego stuff...kinda sucks. But I have been buying a ton of cds lately. Trying to get a lot of the old Shape shifter orginals...
RépondreSupprimeryou mean the old shape shifters CDR originals... ahaha I only have akuma "eye in the sky" & liferexall album "for real", both bought at shows on cdr... well it's always nice to support these artists... got some vinyls too. I heard for some months now that they prepare a new ep, the whole band... I hope it'll be out for real.
Supprimer